Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is in the process of revamping its operations and has introduced new equipment to its fleet. The Company is therefore inviting applications from qualified Tanzanians to all the following position.
POSITION: CABIN CREW ( 41 POSTS)
- Minimum Holder of “O” Level with Four passes , ONE of them should be English
- AB Initial Certificate from Recognized Aviation Institution
- Holder of a Cabin Crew Certificate from Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Knowledge of Extra International Language like French, Arabic, Chinese and Hindu will be an added advantage.
- Height 5 feet.2 inches and above and acceptable Level of Body Mass Index
- Medical examination Class 2
- Aged between 18-27 years for non-experienced cabin crew and not above 40 years for experienced Cabin Crew
- Outgoing personality, team player, good interpersonal skills and disciplined.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure cabin safety and security under the overall authority and responsibility of the PIC (i.e the safety of passengers and security of cabin load and galleys)
- To read and sign all notices or bulletins as required.
- To attend pre flight and post flight briefing as required
- To ensure after boarding the aircraft cabin crew shall carry out a cabin security check, verify the safety emergency equipment, catering equipments and immediately report any deficiencies to the Flight Purser/ In charge cabin crew for further action.
- To ensure passengers respect and comply with the “fasten seatbelt” and “no smoking “signs and other safety and security instructions while in flight.
- To ensure the passengers safely escape in an emergency evacuation.
- To form the liaison between passengers and the right crew
- To provide optimum comfort and service to the customers and To report to the PIC any incident that has endangered or may endangered safety of the operations while on flying duties the Cabin crew is required to follow all lawful directions given by the Flight Purser(in charge cabin crew)
- To take over the duties as appropriate in the event of Flight Purser or In Charge Cabin
- Crew incapacitation and shall ensures the safety and security of passengers, crew and aircraft through adherence to Company policies and standard operating procedures.
- To deliver world class passenger service and assist in on-time performance
Attractive remuneration package in accordance with the Company’s Salary Scale.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Three (3) years contract (renewable)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
- Interested applicants must submit the application letter attached with the following for consideration:
- A curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified Copies of relevant certificates (Secondary, College, Birth and Medical
- Certificates), License Testimonials and other relevant Certificates
- One recent passport size and full size colored pictures
- Names and addresses of at least three reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants with academic certificates from foreign Universities must submit proof of accreditation of issuing institutions.
- The envelope must be clearly marked at the back with the following words “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF CABIN CREW”.
- NB: Fresh applicants are encouraged to apply
The application letters should reach the undersigned within 7 days from the first date of appearance of this announcement:-
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. BOX 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
ISSUED ON 8/08/2018